Saviers Medical Group | Port Hueneme, California
Saviers Medical Group is a Private Family Medicine Practice conveniently located at the Beachport Center in Port Hueneme, CA. Our healthcare team provides a full range of primary care services to Ventura county residents, in addition to offering patients the opportunity to participate in clinical trials. Our services include preventive care, chronic and acute disease management, skin procedures, joint injections, contraceptive family planning and more.
- New patients welcome.
- Same day Appointments and Walk-ins welcome.
- Online Patient Portal available to facilitate communication with patients.
Are you interested in participating in clinical trials?
Clinical trials allow us to better understand different diseases and develop safe medications to help patients effectively manage their health. No medical insurance is needed, and you don’t have to change doctors. If you choose to participate in one of our clinical trials you will receive:
- Reimbursement for time and travel expenses.
- Free study medication.
- Free study-related physical exams and laboratory services.
We are currently looking for participants for the following clinical trials:
- TRAVERSE Study: Testosterone Replacement therapy for Assessment of long-term Vascular Events and efficacy Response in hypogonadal men
- FLOW Study: Effect of semaglutide versus placebo on the progression of renal impairment in subjects with type 2 diabetes and chronic kidney disease
Please contact us if you are interested in participating in one of our studies. Click here to get more information about clinical trials.